March 27- Celebrate the Easter Holiday with the ERS! Start your trail running season off EARLY and right with our opening event of the season.
Welcome to the Westminster Trail Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K. This 4th Annual event feautres flat and fast courses, on both bike path and packed dirt trail. A great course to kick off the trail running season as a competitve , intermidiate, or novice runner, and with Easter so early, its going to be a bit chilly...
Online Registration is now closed...
CELEBRATE EASTER WITH THE ERS! Post Event Pancake Breakfast, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Charity Raffle, Kid's Easter Egg Hunt, and other fun family activities
LOCATION: City Park Fitness Center (same park, different area)
DATE: March 27, 2016
PARKING: Parking is located at the start/ finish...
- New Start Location (same park, different area)... Behind City Park Fitness Center
- Flat and Fast Overall
- Out and Back for all race distances
- Four (4) water stations for the Half Marathon, Two (2) water stops for the 10K
- No Aid Stations will be available for the 5k, so all 5k runners please be prepared to bring own water
Saturday March 26th: WESTMINSTER SITE MAP
11:00am-5:00pm: Packet PickupRunners Roost459 McCaslin BlvdLouisville, CO 80027
Sunday March 27th:
- 6:00am-8:00am: Race Day Packet Picket (onsite)
- 7:00am- ERS Continental Breakfast Opens
- 8:00am: Half Marathon Start
- 8:10: 10k Start
- 8:15am: 5k Start
- 8:30am: Post Event Food Tent open
- 9:30am- Kids Half Mile Dash
- 10:00am- Kids Easter Egg Hunt
- 10:15am: Half Marathon/ 10k Awards
2016 COURSE MAPS:
FAQ'S: Answers to frequently asked questions for this and all our other ERS events, can be found HERE.